Joseph D. Lieberman
Joseph D. Lieberman is an associate attorney at Charles T. Weiss, P.A., a North Palm Beach law office. Mr. Lieberman focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, probate and trust litigation, tax litigation, business succession planning and asset protection. He carefully guides clients through the estate planning process to ensure their objectives can be accomplished in both life and death.
Mr. Lieberman obtained his undergraduate degree in finance from Pace University in 2012. He earned his juris doctor law degree from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2016, as well as a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in Estate Planning from the University of Miami Law School in 2018.
Prior to joining Charles T. Weiss, P.A., Joseph worked at a well-known boutique South Florida estate planning firm focused on providing tax, trust and business planning solutions to high net worth individuals, families and businesses.
- L.L.M., Estate Planning, University of Miami Law School (2018)
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (2016)
- B.A., Finance, Pace University (2012)
- The Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Habitat for Humanity of South Palm Beach County Young Professional, Board Member